Day 10

Posted by Lindsay , Wednesday, April 27, 2011 7:18 PM

Todays class was entertaining. It was game day, and we all brought in games to play. I brought in my old decks of pokemon cards, and a set of rules for them, since it has been many years since I have used them. I ended up playing connect four, and win lose or draw. Connect four is a good game, but it was much too early for me to pay a lot of attention to the different moves, and as a result, I kept losing. It also gets old after you play it 10+ times. Win lose or draw was a better game. We split up into two teams, and had a good time drawing out phrases and trying to have our partner guess the answer. My team ended up winning by one point. We had to think about what made these games good, and have to make 9 game ideas this weekend. I already have a few, but I am hoping that I can come up with some really good ones when I put more time into it.

1 Response to "Day 10"

Anonymous Says:

That Win, Lose or Draw game looked fun. I agree that Connect Four does get old after a few times.

Post a Comment