Day 12

Posted by Lindsay , Thursday, May 5, 2011 7:56 PM

We spent a lot of time in class yesterday going over presentation in terms of our work, and our body language. I had personally taken the time to try out a few different layouts on my board, and used the one that fit all the information I had the best. My main concern had been for the game idea itself though, and not the board. A lot of people had left the stickers on the back of their board's, and I know from now on to print a label to put on the back of mine, instead of just writing my name on the back. We should also make sure our papers are glued on flat, with no corners sticking up. I would have thought that making sure they were all flat was common sense. After this, a few of us presented our projects to the class, and we had to watch for body language. I was pretty nervous when I went up there, but I enjoyed explaining my project. Apparently, my hands gave it away that I was nervous. I'll have to remember that the next time I'm presenting. For the next class, we have to create a creative brief for our game, and one for the short film, The Power of 10. I have no idea where to start in writing one, so I really hope that they come out alright.

2 Response to "Day 12"

ZeRiMaRd Says:

Hi Lindsay! :) I liked your board. It was very interesting and the rules for playing were very detailed. I think you did a great job presenting. I know, this creative brief is going to be tough, but lets hope for the best...

Guady Says:

Lindsay I also liked your game idea and I think you did a really good job at presenting it.

Post a Comment