Day 14

Posted by Lindsay , Friday, May 13, 2011 2:35 PM


So usually I'm in the classroom around 6:30, and Jimmy shows up around 7:30 to put out the sign in sheet. He didn't show up though, and I was wondering where he was at. Turns out, he was sick and class was canceled. We all stayed around 20 minutes extra to discuss our creative brief for the final project. Dustin went and wrote all of the information we came up with on the board, and we took role and collected our creative briefs.

The info for the creative brief we all came up with

I think that we did a pretty good job managing everything even though Jimmy was not there. I didn't have class again until around 1:30 though, so I ended up doing some reading, and going to the gym for a little bit. It would have been too far of a drive for me to go home, only to come back later.

1 Response to "Day 14"

Margarita Says:

It's interesting to see what everyone ended up doing with their time.

Post a Comment